The Essex County
BOARD OF ELECTIONS
Linda Von Nessi
Clerk of the Essex County Board of Elections
Poll Pad Training is required for all Poll Workers.
Click here to access the series of online courses. You will need set up an account to access the courses.
When setting up your username, please make it your First and Last Name.
This will help us track and give you credit in your worker profile as having completed the online training. AND – make password something you will remember!
Welcome to the Essex County NJ Board of Elections
“Nobody will ever deprive the American people of the right to vote except the American people themselves, and the only way they could do this is by not voting.”
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
Here in Essex County, we want to make voting as easy and fair as possible. This website provides everything you need to know about your rights as a voter. You can:
- Provisional Ballots Public Notice
- Find out the Election Dates
- Download a Voter Registration Form English
- Download a Voter Registration Form Spanish
- Locate the nearest Ballot Box Location
- Locate your local polling place, or learn how to vote by mail or overseas ballot
- Check the Election Results
- Serve Essex County as a Board Worker, or volunteer to be a Challenger
- Read an important notice for vote by mail bearers
- To check receipt of Mail-In-Ballot please call (973) 621-8819
If you have any questions, please contact us!
Bethany O’Toole, Chairwoman
Lee B. Fisher, Secretary
Al Barlas, Member
Quilla Talmadge, Member