The Essex County
BOARD OF ELECTIONS
Nicole Amos, M.A.S.
Clerk of the Essex County Board of Elections
Poll Pad Training is required for all Poll Workers.
Click here to access the series of online courses. You will need set up an account to access the courses.
When setting up your username, please make it your First and Last Name.
This will help us track and give you credit in your worker profile as having completed the online training. AND – make password something you will remember!
Welcome to the Essex County NJ Board of Elections
“Nobody will ever deprive the American people of the right to vote except the American people themselves, and the only way they could do this is by not voting.”
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
******* General Election Information ********
For information about Voting by Mail or to obtain a Vote by Mail ballot, visit the Essex County Clerk website.
For questions or information about Voter registration, call the Voter Registration office at (973) 621 5030.
Here in Essex County, we want to make voting as easy and fair as possible. This website provides everything you need to know about your rights as a voter. You can:
- Find out the Election Dates
- Locate the nearest Ballot Box Location
- Locate general election polling site, or overseas ballot
- Check the Election Results
- Serve Essex County as a Board Worker, or volunteer to be a Challenger
- Read an important notice for vote by mail bearers
- To check receipt of Mail-In-Ballot please call (973) 621-8819
If you have any questions, please contact us!
Deputy Peter Franzi
Bethany O’Toole, Chairwoman
Lee B. Fisher, Secretary
Al Barlas, Member
Quilla Talmadge, Member